This is GenRight's newest version G3 Hi-Fender Tube Front Fender with 4" or 6" flare for the Jeep YJ. We have incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a great way to remove more under hood heat.
This close fitting tube fender is perfect for rock crawling through the Boulders on your favorite trail.
Want to go to bigger tires? We have also opened the wheel well to better clear those new bigger tires you want to buy too.
Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall tubing and plated with 1/8" thick steel or super lightweight Aluminum alloy 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing and plated with 1/8" thick aluminum, this fender will hold up on the trail.
This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with a product that will hold up on the trail.
Installation is quick and easy by retaining your stock inner fender well.
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment)
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires
- Built from rugged 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall tubing or super lightweight Aluminum alloy 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall tubing and plated with 1/8" thick aluminum
- Easy to install, retains & reuses your stock inner fender well.
- Now includes our perforated (shown) side panels to remove more unwanted engine heat
- 100% Made in the USA
- Fenders sold in pairs only
- Sold un-painted and required finish work before paint
- Any new installation should include welting for fenders/rockers to body
- Leading edge of rocker guards will need to be trimmed around the tube flare as shown.
- Please fully install fenders to assure proper fit, before painting.