This is the GenRight Off RoadCorner GuardBacking Plates(pair). These are used to reinforce the top mounting area of the Corner Guard on your Jeep.
Simply put them on the inside of the tub, in place of thewashers. They will also helptopull the body flat up against the top of the corner guard, to keep dirt & debris out from between the body and the corner guard. Effectively sandwiching the rear body panel between the corner guard and this backing plate.
- Reinforces the top edge of the tub.
- Laser Cutfrom 3/16" thick steel.
- CNC formed to a 90 degree "L" shape for superior strength.
- Pre-drilled to match the top three holes along the top edge of our corner guards.
- Mounted with the hardware supplied with any of our "full" corner guards.
- Easy to install.
- Highly recommended for use with Aluminum Corner Guards.
- Sold in pairs
- Requires no additional drilling.