The purchase of this Clayton Offroad product qualifies you for a FREE T-shirt! Don't forget to select your shirt size when adding this product to your cart.
Clayton Off Road JK suspension lift systems are designed to give a smooth ride both on and off road while maintaining excellent handling characteristics. These are 100% bolt on systems and can be installed using basic shop tools. One key feature with the new JK front long arm kit is our bolt-in 3 piece cross member. The cross member bolts into the OEM location and has pockets for the forged 2.5 inch johnny joints which allows for maximum ground clearance. This cross member can be simply bolted in, and is also setup so it can be welded in for the more abusive drivers. Like all other Clayton Off Road cross members the center section is removable, making any transmission changes simple and can be done without touching any suspension arms.
The rear bolt on bracket was designed to allow for 4 truly long arms. This bracket can be installed without removing the gas tank, and uses 8 bolts to securely clamp to the frame rail. Both the 3 piece cross member and rear frame brackets were designed using the latest 3D Solid Works program, CNC laser cut, and CNC bent for maximum strength and accuracy.
This system is designed to be used with 35x12.5" tires, with proper backspacing. Recommended backspacing for a 35x12.5" tire is 4.5-4.75".
- Shocks are optional and we recommend either Fox or Bilsteins.
- On a 2 DR Model a rear adjustable trackbar is required, PN COR-4508110.
- Front CV Style Driveshaft is Required on Automatic, highly suggested on Manual.
- On 2007-2009 models no exhaust mod necessary, on 2010-2011 passenger side cat needs to be moved up approximately 1"! 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.5" Long Arm Lift Kit (2DR/4DR, Rubicon/Non-Rubicon, Auto/Manual)
- 100% Bolt On System
- 3 Piece Front Cross Member
- 8 Fully Adjustable Control Arms
- 1/4 Bolt On Rear Frame Brackets
- HD Adjustable Trackbar
- DOT Approved Stainless Steel Brakelines
- Lifetime Warranty
- MADE IN THE USA