Supertop... the name says it all. All versions come with a patented track installation system, which eliminates snaps and gives a smooth, continuous weathertight seal. Supertops fold down on the vehicle without removal from the top frame, and all of the hardware stays on the Jeep.
The Bestop Supertop soft tops have become the standard against which all other soft tops are measured, offering the highest quality in function, fit, and style. Supertop soft tops are available for Jeep model years 1955-2008, the Toyota Land Cruiser ('64-'84) and the Ford Bronco ('66-'77).
- Supertop® kits include hardware, soft top fabric an windows. Some kits include soft doors.
- For appearance and durability, the premium fabric maintains shape in any temperature.
- Fabric is mildew-resistant, contains UV inhibitors and is offered in factory original colors.
- Belt-Rail™ attachment system enables fast, easy installation.
- Hardware is chemically treated and powder-coated for rust resistance to ensure long life.
- Tailgate bar allows tailgate to open without opening rear window for trouble-free access.
- Heavy-duty molded tooth zippers allow for easy window installation and removal.
- Sealed seams mean water-tight protection.
- Industrial strength thread ensures durable soft top construction.
- Replaceable heat-sealed windows (clear or 31% tint) meet U.S. and Europe regulations.
- In Supertop kits containing tinted windows, doors are not tinted meeting U.S. regulations.
- All Bestop soft top parts can be replaced individually, extending the value of your purchase.
- Two-year limited warranty.
- Top Fabric
- Left & Right Quarter Windows
- Rear Window
- Left & Right Windshield Retainers
- Left & Right Windshield Brackets
- Left & Right Vertical Retainer Mounts
- Left & Right Corner Belt Rails
- Left & Right Bow Assemblies
- Left & Right Side Belt Rails
- 13 #8 x 1/2" Pan Head Washer Screws
- Four #10 x 1/2" Pan Head Sheet Metal Screws
- 16 5/16" Black Washers
- 16 5/16-18 Tapping Plates
- 16 5/16-18 x 1" Phillips Head Bolts