This heavy duty and light weight truss system and armor is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your front Dana 30 or 44 JK axle. The 1/4" thick truss top and 10Ga. gusseting incorporates a unique design to strengthen both axle tubes, not just the long tube (commonly found in "other" designs). The precision cut and formed components of this setup ensure a hassle-free installation.
This ARMOR KIT includes all the parts to make your JK Dana 30 or 44 a rock solid, sturdy axle. Simply choose which axle you have for the truss to get started. If you don't want some of the components, we offer evrything for individual sale. For details on each part, click the pictures below.
NOTE: If your lift replaces your tracbar and mounts to the factory axle bracket (typical with a lift that includes an adjustable tracbar), choose FACTORY HEIGHT BRACKET. If you are doing a DRAG LINK FLIP (which requires a minimum 3" lift and bumpstop extensions), choose RAISED HEIGHT BRACKET. For details on each version of our tracbar brackets, click the icons below.
- 1/4" and 10 gauge (.130") mild steel. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.*
- Truss is low profile to allow clearance above the axle.
- Truss spans length of long side AND short side.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 10 gauge thick gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- 1/4" thick CNC laser cut and bent knuckle gussets, LCA skids, and HD Tracbar bracket ensure easy install to replace or reinforce those weak factory components.
THIS KIT IS INTENDED FOR VEHICLES WITH AT LEAST MINOR LIFTS. IF USING WITH NO LIFT, CHECK CLEARANCES BEFORE INSTALLING. NOT TESTED IN NON-US JKs WITH DIESEL ENGINES or RIGHT HAND DRIVE AXLES.
NOTE: This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills including welding to the cast center section and cast inner c's. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
*Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.