There is not a single one of us off-roaders who are against the "Tread Lightly" philosophy, and many of us pack out what we bring in. But how many of us pick up trash on the trail when we see it? Or worse, how often do you end up with some nasty food wrapper, oily paper towels or rags floating around the interior making more of a mess or just being in the way. Trash should be kept outside where we cannot smell it or have it mess up other items.
The problem is hanging a 55 Gallon trash bag off the back of your rig can be hard to do and they are not the most durable things to scrape across trees, rocks or your spotters.
Enter the TrashaRoo. This denier nylon bag with high-quality wide buckles attaches to your spare tire and has a draw string positive locking cover. Simply use the included trash bags to line it or refill with your own and you have a one stop trash stop for the trail.
Not only is it functional for trash but can also be used for camping supplies, clothes, sandy beach towels or toys or what ever you wish to put in it. This bag fits up to a 35" spare tire with units for larger tires being released soon.
- Designed to carry up to 50lbs of weight
- Made from 900 denier vinyl canvas
- Waster Resistant
- Double Stitched buckles and straps
- Built in 8" zipper pocket for storage of gloves, replacement liners, ect.
- X strap designed to keep your bag secure over thousands of miles
- Drainage holes for unexpected leaks
- Fits a standard 30 gallon trash bag
- Draw string closure for secure storage
- Designed for 30" to 35" off-road tires