This is the GenRight REAR Tube Flare(s). Sold in pairs, these all metal tube flares are one of the most popular trends in off-road body armor.
Built from tough1/8" thick wall steel or 3/16" thick wall aluminum tubing with 1/8" thick plate tubing & plate, these flares will let you bash your way through your favorite trail obstacles.
They are also a great way to replace trail damaged fenders and plastic flares, and freshen up the look of your rig, while adding durability!
GenRight tube rear flares are also bolt-on! Yes, you can still weld the steel ones on if you want to. But, the main advantage is that this allows us to offer a lower cost version that is also tough AND replaceable. This is the same version seen on all our GenRight trail rigs for the past two years being bashed on trails almost every weekend.
- Cool tube styling and tough trail function.
- Flatrear "flare" top plate to match the front GenRight tube front fender models.
- Flare shape issimilar to the factory TJ rear plastic flares for similar tire clearance andlook.
- Made with 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall thick steel tubing and then topped with 1/8" thick steel plate or 1-1/2" diameter x .188" wall thick tubing and then topped with 1/8" thick aluminum plate.
- Will fit a TJ, YJ, CJ or LJ.
- As pictured, this rear flare canfit up to a 40" tire.
- Flares are sold in pairs (does not include the corner guards, sold separately).
- This tube flare is available ina 4" or 6" wide version.
- Also available in the new Hi-Fender version
- This product is sold in pairs.
- This product is sold unfinished and should fitted prior to painting.